It's conference time again! College Community Schools will again be using a web based conference sign-up process. You will be able to access available conference times and schedule a conference using a computer. Each teacher will post the times (s)he is available to conference with you and your child. During the scheduled student led conference you will review/celebrate your child's learning. Your child's teacher will join you for part of the conference. Please see the details below to access the on-line program and schedule your fall conference.
- The window to schedule conferences is October 25-November 12 (Conference dates are November 17-20).
- Conference times are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Go to www.prairiepride.org and click on Conference Scheduling
- User Name: is your child's legal first name and last name (ex. Joseph Smith)
- Password: is your child's password for their Prairie Creek student email. If your child does not know their password, they can get it from their homeroom teacher or their technology teacher.
- Select your child's teacher partnership (literacy teacher will be listed first).
- Click on the circle next to the time you would like for your conference. (This is the time that you will report for your conference. Plan on being here for approximately 30 minutes.)
- Due to limited time slots, we encourage families that have two households to choose a time when both parents can attend. If this is not possible, please contact the Creek office.
- There is a place where you can enter your email address to receive reminders (remove your child's email address and insert your own).
- Encore and band teachers will be available on both evenings for drop in conferences.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Creek office at 848-5310. If you do not have Internet access to use this system, please contact your child's teacher or the Creek office to schedule a conference time.