Please see the below image for details on picking up student items at Creek.
Spring picture day at Creek will be on Thursday, March 5th.
Spring Picture Information:
- Students get photographed on Picture Day
- Pictures are sent home with your child
- You will review the pictures & purchase on mylifetouch.com if you choose
Questions? Please contact customer service at 800-736-4753
It’s conference time! Prairie Creek uses a web based conference sign-up process. Each teacher will post the times (s)he is available to conference with you and your child. During the scheduled student led conference you will review/celebrate your child’s learning. Your child’s teacher will join you for part of the conference. Please see the details below to access the on-line program and schedule your fall conference.
The window to schedule conferences Wednesday, October 23rd and will close at the end of the day on Friday, November 1st. The conference window is November 4th – November 15th with specifics dates of availability depending on the neighborhood teacher’s schedule.
- Conference times are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Go to www.prairiepride.org and click on conference scheduling
- User Name: is your child’s legal first name and last name (ex. Joseph Smith)
- Password: is your child’s password for their Prairie Creek student email.
- Select your child’s homeroom teacher.
- Click on the circle next to the time you would like for your conference. (This is the time that you will report for your conference). Plan on being here for approximately 30 minutes, 10 with the homeroom teacher, 10 minutes with other core teachers as you choose and 10 minutes of your child sharing info with you.
- Due to limited time slots, we encourage families that have two households to choose a time when both parents can attend. If this is not possible, please contact the Creek office.
- There is a place where you can enter your email address to receive reminders (remove your child’s email address and insert your own).
- Encore, band teachers, counselors and 5+/7+ teachers will be available on the evening of November 7th for drop in conferences. Scheduled conference times are also available by contacting any of the previously listed teachers.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Creek office at 848-5310. If you would like to meet with the Principal, Jennifer McDonnell, JMcDonnell@crprairie.org or Associate Principal, Holly Palmersheim, firstname.lastname@example.org you can email them to schedule a time. If you do not have internet access to use this system, please contact your child’s teacher or the Creek office to schedule a conference time.
We look forward to seeing you!
Prairie Creek Staff
Please turn in your Color Run donation forms to Creek this week! If you would like to volunteer to help during the Color Run please go to the Sign Up Genius to sign up for a time!
Prairie Creek Intermediate School in Cedar Rapids, is holding our annual Color Run on Friday, October 4, 2019.
This event is sponsored by the Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) and is our ONLY student led fundraiser of the year. Prairie Creek PTO helps support our library, technology resources, art supplies, field trips, music and art productions, and much, much more! We are seeking businesses and companies to help sponsor this run. Prairie Creek PTO will be promoting the businesses on the back of our 1,000 t shirts!
Click here for more information or contact Brooke Arp at email@example.com
Come join us at Creek for Open House!
- 6th Grade – Tuesday, August 20th from 4:30-6:30 pm 5th Grade – Wednesday, August 21st from 4:30-6:30 pm
Parents and students are invited to visit the classrooms, drop off school supplies, find lockers, meet staff, and tour the building. Parents will have the opportunity to drop off medication in the office during Open House as well.
The school store will be open to buy locks, Prairie Wear, etc.
We hope that you can all join us to help kick-off the start of a fantastic year!
The school year is fast approaching! Below is the link to the 5th & 6th Grade School Supply List!