It’s conference time! Prairie Creek uses a web based conference sign-up process. Each teacher will post the times (s)he is available to conference with you and your child. During the scheduled student led conference you will review/celebrate your child’s learning. Your child’s teacher will join you for part of the conference. Please see the details below to access the on-line program and schedule your fall conference.
The window to schedule conferences Wednesday, October 23rd and will close at the end of the day on Friday, November 1st. The conference window is November 4th – November 15th with specifics dates of availability depending on the neighborhood teacher’s schedule.
- Conference times are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Go to www.prairiepride.org and click on conference scheduling
- User Name: is your child’s legal first name and last name (ex. Joseph Smith)
- Password: is your child’s password for their Prairie Creek student email.
- Select your child’s homeroom teacher.
- Click on the circle next to the time you would like for your conference. (This is the time that you will report for your conference). Plan on being here for approximately 30 minutes, 10 with the homeroom teacher, 10 minutes with other core teachers as you choose and 10 minutes of your child sharing info with you.
- Due to limited time slots, we encourage families that have two households to choose a time when both parents can attend. If this is not possible, please contact the Creek office.
- There is a place where you can enter your email address to receive reminders (remove your child’s email address and insert your own).
- Encore, band teachers, counselors and 5+/7+ teachers will be available on the evening of November 7th for drop in conferences. Scheduled conference times are also available by contacting any of the previously listed teachers.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Creek office at 848-5310. If you would like to meet with the Principal, Jennifer McDonnell, JMcDonnell@crprairie.org or Associate Principal, Holly Palmersheim, firstname.lastname@example.org you can email them to schedule a time. If you do not have internet access to use this system, please contact your child’s teacher or the Creek office to schedule a conference time.
We look forward to seeing you!
Prairie Creek Staff