July 7, 2017 Construction Update: The summer construction season is in full swing as Larson Construction and 7 sub-contractors have been busy during Phase I of construction. Phase I includes construction includes a cafeteria, science wing, band and choir rooms (located in the NW corner of the Concert Hall) a varsity locker room & concessions (located on the southeast corner of the high school) addition.
Also part of the summer construction is the addition of 8 tennis courts and approximately 80 additional parking spaces.
Below is an update on Phase I construction projects.
- Site prep work is well underway as 100 truck loads of dirt have been moved so far.
- Excavation and site prep work
- Footings are 75% complete
- Foundations are being poured
- Masons will start to lay blocks for walls
- Footings and the foundation work has started
TENNIS COURTS & ADDITIONAL PARKING
- Fencing is being installed
- Asphalt has been poured and set
- Parking spaces have been painted
HIGH SCHOOL INTERIOR
- New plumbing for hot and cold water is being installed this summer to prepare for the new additions