2019-2020 Special Transportation Requests

Requests for special transportation for the 19-20 school year can now be submitted.  If you are open enrolled and need busing, if you are in need of daycare busing, or if you have a high school student and need busing please follow the steps below to register your student.

  • www.prairiepride.org
  • click on resources
  • click on transportation
  • choose the correct form for transportation and fill in the blanks

Your students busing information will be available near the end of July and can be seen in your Parent Portal account.

Transportation Office
College Community Schools