On Friday, April 17, Governor Reynolds announced the extension of the school closure through the end of the school year. As you know College Community Schools has outlined our plan for instructing our students during closure. At this time, all learning for students who attend Prairie Ridge would be considered voluntary. This means that students are not required to complete work or attend online meetings.
- Sending you a link to a math and reading video each week.
- Holding a meeting once a week with students to “check in”.
- Having packets available for students at meal pick up sites.
- Emailing you links to education resources.
- Below is link for printable packets